Dr. Bonnor, certified by the American Board of Surgery, has dedicated training in cosmetic surgery through The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. After graduating with highest honors from the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, he attended the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and the prestigious Duke University Medical Center culminating in a comprehensive surgical training. This superb training combined with a desire to help patients achieve a more positive image through aesthetic surgery, inspired him to seek further training in cosmetic surgery. Dr. Bonnor is an award-winning surgeon who has performed a wide range of cosmetic procedures including abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), breast augmentation, breast augmentation with mastopexy (lift), large-volume fat transfer (Brazilian Butt Lift), body lift, and more. He is the recipient of the William K. Miles, M.D. Award—given to the physician with the highest score on the written cosmetic surgery board certification exam. Dr. Bonnor is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
A Personalized Approach
Dr. Bonnor has a broad menu of services from surgical to non-surgical and determines the very best, individualized option. This personalized approach assures the right treatment for each patient. Sometimes only surgery can meet a patient’s expectations, while other patients can do beautifully with one of any number of less-invasive procedures.
- Earned a Master of Science in Physiology degree at Georgetown University, Washington,DC.
- Graduated from medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. During his time in Galveston, he received the highest honors, graduating in the top 2% of his medical school class.
- Completed his Surgery residency at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas before going on to complete a fellowship in Minimally Invasive Surgery at the prestigious Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC. Dr. Bonnor is also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
- Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship in Chatanooga, Tennessee.
- Willam H. Miles Award- highest score in the written portion of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery examination.